The art path + Autumn owl altar

 
 
 
 
I have been remembering why I started to create. So many things have changed in this 12 years, that I felt the need to go back and ask myself why?

The answer that popped into my mind was, creating brings me fun moments, makes me feel good. The place where I can express the real me, to create from my inner world in a way that words couldn't. Painting is a nourishing activity that feeds my needs of exploration and be with myself in a world that is only mine.
 
When I started to make a living of my creativity all that I have was lots of hope and dreams and the capacity of not giving up. I worked like I never did before, I was following my passion and I wanted to prove the ones around me that I could do it and my art was valid. 
This art path made me go beyond my limits and fears. But I did it and still doing it! 
Now I can see how brave I have been all this time. 
Not just the art biz, but in understanding myself as a woman, a wife, a mom...
 
 
 
After all this years of ups and downs, laughing and crying. I know each step of the way was valid, in learning and gaining experience. I can see now, how much I have pushed myself ( toooooo much).
Now I know that is o.k to rest, to feel good, to stop, to feel what I need... and it took me so long to have this clarity. 
Sometimes, I Still feel insecure, but now I can tell myself "It's ok dear, everything is working out for you"
 
 I love my spiritual self. Honoring my soul energy and planet Earth on my art is something important to me. My new spirit animal Autumn altars, are a combination of this journey, where I recognize myself in the elements, the Autumn in me that happens to me my favorite season.

These tiny altars are a celebration of this connection with the animals and the cycles of the earth.
More pics and info here
 
 
 
And in this Autumn mood, saying goodbye with a pic of my finds in the woods today✨🍁🍂
 
Grateful for you!
Much love,
Susana

Comments

Popular Posts