Painting process - mixed media


Today I am sharing pics from my latest painting. This way you can see the piece growing.
A conversation between paper, paint and my soul.
Enjoy!


In this painting I am using a cardboard as a base for my painting, and I have started with collage, gesso and making some marks with black paint. Then I have made a scketch of my character.


Using here several shadings of greens + pink to paint her face and blue to her hair.


Next step is to add more details and define her face. 



A bunny join the party and I have give more color to the background  with yellow, greens and pinks.
Loving my new color Apple green :)


Using pastels to make marks and define her dress.
Flowers for her hair and a heart for the bunny ( I think he is in love)


Finished with more pencil marks and doodles and a tale for our little friend.

In this painting I think a bunny is in love with a princess... How cute is that!

I hope you feel inspired to create  :)

Love to you
Susana Tavares 













Comments

Popular Posts