On my studio table


A new journey started for our family, we are going to move to Brussels in Belgium, since my husband is already working there. We will join him in the summer, when kids finish the school. Please send us your good thoughts so this new adventure be great for our family :) thank you!

My painting table is the place to be right now,  where I can put into paper my emotions, thoughts and expectations. Just grabbing a paintbrush and a beautiful color is a way to feel really good.


 This beautiful lady was my latest creation, this closer photo is for you to see her eyes, textures, hidden colors and details.
Since this my first blog post this year I want to wish you a wonderful, amazing 2016 full of love, joy, happiness, fun, abundance, creativity, play and painting ;)

Xox
Susana

Comments

Popular Posts