To let go... and open a new page.

Have you ever felt you want to turn the page, start a new phase and let go what no longer serves you?
Well, that´s me right now!

I want to turn to a bright, white new page. To do this, my body, my mind and heart start moving together in the direction of release.
Releasing stuff from our lives can be so powerful and freeing, while you throw away things something is shifting inside at the same time. So I dig into my studio and start opening drawers and cabinets and I have taken almost everything out. Bags and bags where filled to go. It was such a strong feeling that i knew i have to do it. 3 days to let go, 3 days full of love, peace of mind and happiness to release....so good it felt like heaven. My shoulders are lighter, all the process felt so right.

Now I feel ready to start this new phase of my life!

So my studio look different, check out the pictures :)



















































“Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.”– Ann Lander





























“In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.”– Deepak Chopra


In this process of let go, I have picked some original pieces and I will be offering them and you will know how, signing my newsletter on the top left of this blog- Subscribe my newsletter.

Sending you much love

Susana Tavares









Comments

  1. Your studio looks so nice - clean and inviting. Such good light! I hope you will enjoy working in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Laney, I really feel so good in my studio I can't wait to make time to continue to paint the big painting I have to finish ;) xo ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts