Autumn Equinox painting and journaling

                 

Today starts the Autumn equinox, the beginning of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere. This is my favorite season of the year. I love the warm colors that start to appear here in lisbon and my favorite part I feel more creative and more crafty. So I really love going to my studio table and just play with my materials, in this one I was thinking about how Autumn always reminds me kittens and cozyness and feeling good, surrounding myself with things that really put a smile on my face.


So talking about Autumn, I have been very inspired by Sophie Isobel Asher , love her beautiful pictures, words of wisdom and the simplicity of her journal pages. A few days ago, inspired by this blog post of Sophie and to celebrate this change of season, I went for a walk in the garden, feeling nature and picking some leafs to include in my next journal page. 



Gathering some pictures from magazines and words, while I was listening my intuition, on going simple and beautiful and it was such a joy, that I definitely will start journaling more often like this.

Sending love in your direction
Xox
Susana

Comments

  1. what a sweet post!!!! i also love soooo MEOWuch Autumn!!!! You gave us beautiful ideas for art journalling!!!!cat kisses and fairy wishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts