Custom Family portrait + New blog


This is a Family Custom painting ordered in my Etsy shop.
Mother and daughters love in a beautiful sunset.
How can you order your custom painting?
Easy, just send me a message with a few pics of your family, the colors you love or some theme and the size of the painting you want, and I will make you an original painting, so special like you and your family :)

check more details  here




I have some news for you :)


I have decided to challenge myself with a project.

This project is called UPLIFTING WORDS and ART 



A place to find uplifting words, affirmations, quotes, words of wisdom to inspire you everyday. A project that I will develop during 9 months, Monday to Friday where I will post every working day an affirmation or an illustrated quote by me Susana Tavares.

This is my first day of challenge, I hope you join me in this journey, hoping I can uplift your day with positive words and inspirational art.
Check day one

XOX
Susana



Comments

Popular Posts