Inspiration Board - Moon


This inspirational board it´s all about the moon. Lately I am thinking a lot about the moon, don´t ask me why.... I think she wants to tell me something ;) Enjoy and be inspired by the magic of the moon.


Este "Inspiration Board" é sobre a Lua. Ultimamente tenho pensado imenso na Lua, mas não me perguntes porquê....Acho que ela me quer dizer alguma coisa ;) Espero que gostes e que sejas inspirado pela magia da Lua.




Moon Cycles - journal page by Susana Tavares (yes that´s me ;)


Source: imgfave.com via Chrissy on Pinterest



Source: tumblr.com via Elaine on Pinterest



Moonlight art by Flea-Sha








The Huntress art by Tricia Scott 

Source: etsy.com via Elaine on Pinterest



Moon phases






         Moon fairy 








                        

Today I am the moon art by me 

                             

Source: etsy.com via Susana on Pinterest

                                                                                                                      







 And I...





Source: via Nichole on Pinterest











                                                                                   :)








Comments

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts