Inspiration Board- recycle botlles and jars





  From the blog I love this


As autumn arrives I get an urge for crafts.
Rainy and cold days, kind of, make me want to do pastry, yummy cakes, drink tea, buy wool ... and pick up  things in my house to recycle and reuse. If  I can create and help planet earth at the same time, better :)
So the inspiration board for today is about ideas for reusing bottles and cans.
Hope you enjoy!!


Com a chegada do outono fico cheia de vontade de fazer crafts.
A chuva e o frio dá-me para fazer bolos, beber chá, comprar lãs ... e pegar em coisas que tenho á mão  para reciclar e reutilizar. Se puder criar e ao mesmo tempo ajudar o nosso querido planeta terra, melhor :)
Por isso, o Inspiration Board de hoje é sobre ideias para reutilizar frascos e latas.
Espero que gostem!!


READ MORE?


Source: flickr.com via Susana on Pinterest


From Toriejayne  

Source: flickr.com via Susana on Pinterest

from Toodeloo


Source: flickr.com via Susana on Pinterest

From Shim + sons




From Mod Clothe Blog





Have you subscribed my newsletter? | Já subscreveste a minha newsletter?







Comments

Popular Posts