A gift for you :)




I have made this Art print for you , so you can inspire yourself and focus when you need it, hang it in a special place where you can read it (a lot please ;)
Click on the image to make it larger and download or print from there.
 
I hope you like it :)

--------

Fiz este poster para poderes imprimir e sentires-te inspirada e focares quando precisares,  pendura-o num sitio onde o possas lĂŞr (muitas vezes ;)


Clica na imagem para ficar maior sĂł tens de fazer o download ou imprimir apartir daĂ­.
 
Espero que gostes :)
 
Xoxox
Susana




Comments

  1. Susana she's beautiful, I am going to print mine off and put her on my pin board near to the hanging doll I bought from you.

    Thank you for this lovely gift sweet lady x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome :] love the gift :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear Susana! Needed just that. I have printed it so I can see it again and again. Love your art and I follow your blog for quite a while now. And although I make very diffrent things your art is very inspiring ... and a it seems you are a lovely person too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the nice gift - we need rreminders like this once in awhile!

    xoxo,
    kecia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts