I want to see you happy...with my new Brooches :)

I  love my New Brooches, they are made with my collection of Vintage fabrics, laces and ribons and an image printed in vinyl. When i was creating them I was thinking in Mandalas, like a flower Mandala that you can wear.
--------
Eu adoro as minhas novas pregadeiras, elas são creadas apartir da minha colecção de tecidos, rendas e fitas vintage, que tenho vindo a herdar, e também de uma das minhas imagens impressa em vinyl. 
A minha inspiração para elas foram Mandalas, como uma Mandala Floral que tu podes usar no teu casaco favorito.



Flower Mandalas represent protection of home and work and personal growth.
The flowers lift our soul, our senses open to the creativity, beauty and love...I think is so beautiful!
---------
As mandalas florais representam a proteção do lar e trabalho, representam o crescimento pessoal.
As flores elevam nossa alma , abrem nossos sentidos para a criatividade, para a beleza e para o amor...que bonito!

 






They are available in my etsy shop
Elas estão disponiveis na minha Loja

be Happy!!!!
               xxXXxxX
Susana

Comments

  1. Love them. They're very beautiful. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. son preciosos, la de los gatitos mi preferidos, me encata ver en cuantos medios diferentes usas tus illustraciones, eres muy creativa

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts