Paper Stars - Idea

Passei a manhã do meu feriado a fazer estrelas em papel para a minha árvore, pedi a ajuda das crianças e do marido e foi assim que ficaram :)
Esta ideia é da AnneKata que tem um blog maravilhoso com ideias lindas e simples de realizar.
Aqui encontram como fazer estas estrelas
------------
I spent the morning of my holiday making these paper stars for my christmas tree, I asked children and my husband help, and I think they look wonderful 
This idea is from AnneKata that has a wonderful blog with great and simple ideas to make.
Here you find how to make these stars

 
E porque reciclar, reaproveitar, criar está na ordem dos dias de hoje, poderam fazer as estrelas com papel de jornal que também deve ficar muito bonito ou com papel craft ou de embrulho...vejam o que têm ai em casa e divirtam-se !!!!
-----------------------------

Because,recicle, reuse, create, is in the order of the day, the stars can be made  with newspaper, which must also be very beautiful or craft paper or wrapping paper ... look what you have at home and have fun !!!


 
A minha árvore ficou assim :)
-------
How my tree looks :)





Have you subscribed my newsletter? | Já subscreveste a minha newsletter?







Comments

  1. As estrelas são lindas mesmo e a tua Árvore de Natal ficou fantástica!!!!
    Beijinhos e um Feliz Natal ai para casa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susana,
    The stars are really beautiful.
    Love the colors and how they look on your tree.
    I also enjoyed browsing your blog and your etsy shop to see you beautiful artwork. I'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts